Thursday, August 5, 2010

Duct Tape Crafts

Today I completely duct taped over a 10 cent folder that was definitely ready for the trash. Why, you may ask? Well, I 'm going to the store tomorrow but I needed a folder today. So I taped together the only one that I could find.

I know I'm cheap like that. But the interesting part is that now the folder is actually cute and very durable. Seeing the finished folder reminded me that I used to watch craft shows on DIY network about duct tape craft projects with different colored duct tape. So I did a google search and what do you know? There are quite a few duct tape crafters out there.

I really enjoy inexpensive, quick craft projects. So I'm looking into where to find inexpensive colored duct tape and then I think I'll try a few projects.

Here are some sites that have some good instructions:
Duct Tape Club ducktivities
Scouting Web Crafts - under misc.
WikiHow duct tape projects
some duct tape creations by Sean MacLennan
Duct Tape Nation
TapeAround.com

No comments:

Post a Comment