Sunday, February 27, 2011

Found an Adult Peasant Blouse Tutorial

I am on the hunt for some simple- but cute - blouse patterns that I can sew for myself. I have found several for my GG (she's 5) but coming by tutorials for adults has been a bit more challenging. So of course I was so excited when I found a pattern for an adult sized peasant blouse. This link goes directly to the PDF that came up when I did a search on Google. I usually link directly to the site's page but when I went to Things of Cloth I couldn't find the page that linked to this tutorial.

Anyhoo, I am very excited about getting started on this project. I want to make myself several tops because I ALWAYS wear t-shirts and I think it's about time that I make my wardrobe a bit more stylish. I kind of lost the inner fashionista once I started having children. But I feel that she's in me somewhere trying to get back out. So, hopefully making this top will be a first step toward helping her find her way back.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - I was a bit slack there ;-D
    The pattern itself is hosted on my website, but the html version of the tutorial (with a link to the PDF) is found on my blogger site: http://thingsofcloth.blogspot.com.au/2008/07/adult-size-peasant-blouse-tutorial.html
    Cheers,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete